SterlingFest Needs You!
SterlingFest is a yearly festival held in October, hosted by the Sterling Foundation to foster community inclusiveness and celebrate the best of Sterling. Each year we bring together businesses, restaurants, civic organizations, and local artisans to interact with our neighbors for a day of fun and festivity.
The planning for each year’s SterlingFest begins each March and requires active involvement of many community members to assure success. It’s planned, organized, and hosted by a 100% volunteer staff that’s 100% dedicated to our hometown. We hope you’ll consider joining us as a volunteer to help make a difference and bring a wonderful day of joy to all of our neighbors!
No matter your individual talents, skills, preferences, or abilities, there’s a place for you in helping to make SterlingFest possible. These are just a few of the areas that require the skills of volunteers like you:
- Recruiting vendors & sponsors
- Planning and organizing in the months beforeSterlingFest
- Helping to spread the word about the event
- Marketing & social media
- Setting up signs, tables and chairs
- Assisting activity leaders
- Distributing event information
- Providing guidance to participants & attendees
- Removing trash and debris
- And so much more
We hope you’ll consider contributing your unique talents to SterlingFest. To learn more, please email us at [email protected]. We can’t wait to hear from you!