SterlingFest celebrates the best of Sterling
THAT SIMPLY MUST INCLUDE YOU!
SterlingFest celebrates the best of Sterling: YOU!
SterlingFest introduces the people of Loudoun County to the best businesses, restaurants, organizations, and local artisans from Sterling, VA. Better yet, proceeds from SterlingFest support The Sterling Foundation. By becoming a vendor at SterlingFest, you’re not only taking advantage of an excellent opportunity to market directly to local clientele, you’re also showing how much you care about your community. Register today either by mail or online!
As a SterlingFest vendor, you’ll
- interact directly with your target market
- make a difference in your community
- and create positive lasting impressions
It’s a win-win-win!
Early Bird Fee
- Businesses • $150
- Food Vendor • $150
- Direct Sales/Home-Based Vendor • $100
- Craft Vendor • $70
- Non-Profit (Fundraising) • $70
- Non-Profit (Not Fundraising) • $35
Register by Mail
If you prefer to register by mailing in your application, please download, print, and fill out the form by clicking the button below.
Be sure to include a check made payable to SterlingFest, with the appropriate amount for your vendor type. Prices are listed to the left.
You can mail your completed form and check to:
PO Box 1036
Sterling, VA 20167
After receiving your registration form, a member of SterlingFest staff will reach out to you to confirm and provide additional details. Thank you for your interest in being part of SterlingFest 2022!
If you prefer to register as a vendor online, click the button below to fill out the Vendor Registration Form via Google Docs. Your form will then be automatically emailed to us!
If you want to avoid the hassle of mailing in a check. It’s quick and super easy to pay your registration fee online thanks to PayPal! All major credit cards are accepted and the transaction fee is small
After we’ve received your registration form and fee, we’ll reach out to you to confirm additional details. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to email us at [email protected].
Thanks for being a part of SterlingFest 2022!
Details & Important Info
- Payment must accompany your application to be seriously considered for our event.
- Applications will be accepted thru September 1, 2022. After that date, applications will be subject to a late fee of $30.
- No refunds are given after Sept 1, 2022.
- Returned checks incur a $30 fee.
- All confirmation notices of assigned vendor spaces will be delivered by Sept 10, 2022.
- This is an outdoor event and will be held rain or shine, so plan accordingly.
- Spaces are 10’x10′, are limited, and will be assigned by SterlingFest staff.
- There is no access to electricity. Generators are only permitted in certain areas and must have prior approval.
- Vendors are required to provide tables, chairs and canopies, with adequate weights to secure canopies.
- Tables can be rented for $5.00 each.
- Vendors must maintain adequate staff at the booth during the entire show.
- Vendors must conduct all business within their assigned space.
- Only one of each direct-sale/home-based company will be allowed, so sign up early!
- Vendors conducting sales are responsible for collecting Virginia sales tax and use taxes on all transactions.
- Food vendors are required to have all necessary permits and health inspections.
- No shows, late arrivals, and those who leave early will not be invited back.
- Participation is at your own risk and you acknowledge that the Sterling Foundation will not be held liable or responsible for any loss, injury, or incident.
- All vendors must agree to abide by these rules, respect decisions made by the SterlingFest & Sterling Foundation staff, and heed instructions given on the day of the event.
- These rules are to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for all!
There is NO electricity or wi-fi. Generators must have prior approval and will be restricted to certain areas. Look for a separate email with vendor space assignments and map of the festival grounds.
Food & Drink
Food and drink is available for purchase in the upper parking lot by the community center. In past years we’ve been pleased to offer a Beer Garden featuring local craft breweries, as well as cuisine from around the world: Central/South American, West/East Asian, Caribbean, as well as BBQ, seafood, and so much more. We also had cookies and ice cream, coffee, tea and pastries. Eat breakfast and lunch with us, then pick up dinner to go!
The Health Department will be present at our event to be sure all are within compliance. Please contact Tamara Shellenberger at the Loudoun County Health Dept within 30 days of our event to get your permit: 703-777-0642 or [email protected]
Promotion, Advertising & Social Media
Please like us on facebook! We’d love to see your fond memories or photos of past SterlingFests on our Facebook page. Tell us about your business or organization and how you plan to participate in the festivities. Tag us in posts on your page so we can help spread the word. Be sure to follow us on both Twitter and Instagram. Let’s engage with each other on social media and with our wider Sterling community to ensure SterlingFest is the best one yet!
From Rt 28: Take Rt 28 North past Dulles Airport to the Sterling Blvd/VA-846 East exit. Continue on Sterling Blvd for 1.2miles, then turn right onto E Maple Ave, and left onto Enterprise St. Follow Enterprise to the SterlingFest blockade. Get directions at the information booth to your assigned space.
From Herndon Parkway From Herndon Parkway, turn North onto Crestview Drive. Crestview Drive shortly becomes Lincoln Ave. Turn Left onto E Maple Ave. When that road ends, turn Left. Shortly, after passing Food Lion, turn Right onto Enterprise St. Approach the SterlingFest blockade and ask for directions at the information booth to your assigned space.
From Rt 7: Take Route 7/Leesburg Pike to Dranesville Rd. Turn onto Dranesville, then turn right onto Sugarland Rd. Take a left onto Church Rd, follow it around the curves, then turn left onto Lincoln Rd, into the neighborhood. Take the 2nd right onto N Fillmore Ave. It will end at E Holly, then turn left. Turn right onto Enterprise St. Follow Enterprise to the SterlingFest blockade. Get directions at the information booth to your assigned space.
Contact Info • In case of Emergency
Thank you for being part of SterlingFest 2022!
Check out all the wonderful vendors who helped make SterlingFest 2021 such a success.
- A Southern Fish Fry
- Ali Baba DC Grill
- American Legion Post 150
- Angelina McClary Photography
- Anthem Healthkeeper’s Plus
- Apple Federal Credit Union
- Atlantic Realty Co.
- Black History Committee of the Friends of the Thomas Balch Library
- Bryan the Writer
- Candlelight Ministries
- Care Now
- Choi’s Dragon Martial Arts
- Chiropractic & Wellness Center
- Christ Star Church of God
- Color Street
- Comstock for Congress
- Craftmaster Creations
- Cruise Planners
- Cub Scout Pack 1156
- Damsel In Defense
- Dot Dot Smile
- Elks Lodge #2406
- Floris United Methodist Church
- Free Flow Art Therapy
- G Henna Design
- Geico Local Office
- Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital
- Grace Covenant Church – Sterling
- Healthworks for Northern Virginia
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church
- Home Fix
- Home Paramount Pest Control Company
- Hope Fellowship Church
- Jeff Smith Mile High Karate
- Joe’s Pizzaria
- Jules Jewels
- Keepin It Grill
- Kids First Swim School
- Loudoun Abused Women’s Shelter
- Loudoun Co Ext. Master Gardener Water Mgmt
- Loudoun County Department of Family Services
- Loudoun County Master Gardener Assoc
- Loudoun County Office of Elections & Voter Registration
- Loudoun County Republicans
- Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
- Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum
- Loudoun Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America
- Loudoun Water
- Lower Loudoun Boys Football League
- Lower Loudoun Girl’s Softball
- Lutkins Group
- Manis Creative Entertainment
- Manos Limenas Catering
- Mary Kay Skin Care
- Mathnasium Sterling
- Maximo Scentsy
- Michael & Sons Sportsplex
- Moo Thru Ice Cream Truck
- Mulan Dumpling
- NAACP Loudoun County Chapter
- Natal Knits and Crafts
- Noble Athletics
- Northern Virginia Community College
- One Take Studios
- Orange Theory Fitness Sterling
- Origami Owl Custom Jewelry
- Palmercare Chiropractic
- Pampered Chef
- Paparazzi Accessories-Sparkle with Mae
- Patient First
- Quinn’s Bathbombs
- Rayr Findz
- Recrafted By Jess
- Renewal By Anderson
- Remodel USA Marketing
- Ridgetop Coffee and Tea
- SCAN of Northern Virginia
- Shred415® STERLING
- State Farm
- Sterling Area Neighborhood Watch
- Sterling Family Dental
- Sterling District Democrats
- Sterling District Supervisor Koran T Saines
- Sterling Library
- Sterling Playmakers
- Sterling United Methodist Church
- Sterling Youth Soccer Assoc – Sterling Soccer
- SterlingFest Beer & Wine Garden
- Super Kicks Karate
- Surfside Candles
- Terri Robinson, Remax Realty
- The Life Church International
- Thomasena’s Treasures
- Urban Evolution
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- Wegmans Dulles
- What the Heck Barbecue
- Why Islam
- Wire Rocks
- Young Living Independent Distributor