This year, we will have scholarships of various denominations available, totaling $5,000 in awards. As an organization that values our volunteers and commitment to our community, a major component for selection of awards will be based on each student’s volunteer work.
Eligibility & Judging Criteria
To be eligible, you must be a student at Park View Highschool. In addition, applications will be judged based upon the following criteria:
- A minimum of 100 hours of community service
- Grade point average of at least 3.5
- Family Federal Adjusted Gross Income must be $80K or below (preferred)
- Extracurricular activities, including employment, will be considered
- Awards and recognition will be considered
If you are related to any officers, board members, or selection committee members with the Sterling Foundation, unfortunately you are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
How to Submit Your Application
All applications must be submitted to the guidance counselor’s office at your respective school. Application Deadline is June 1st, 2020. A committee of dedicated Board members will evaluate all applications. Scholarships will be awarded on June 10th, 2020.